Meet Dania FernandezCondominium Attorney
Miami Condominium Attorney
Dania S. Fernandez, attorney at law, is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University School of Law class of 2000. She handles legal matters in Real Estate Law, including homeowner’s rights, foreclosure defense, mortgage fraud, residential and commercial closing (simple and complex transactions), condominium law, condominium conversions, and contract disputes.
She has dedicated much of her time to helping clients receive affordable, legal help while trying to help homeowners keep their house. She has helped and guided many clients with mortgage modifications, short sale negotiations and foreclosure defense. She has also represented clients involved in contract disputes and has successfully been able to get her client’s deposits back and other matters resolved.
She has extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate transactions including the representation of homebuilders and Condominium developers, as well as the representation of individual clients in both residential and commercial closings. She counsels Developers of planned residential communities and mixed-use projects. She counsels clients in the creation and development of Condominium and Homeowner Communities in Florida. Her services include the drafting of contracts, condominium documents and the conversion of rental communities and cooperatives to the Condominium form of ownership. She also counsels the Developers in complying with Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act, registering their projects with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Office of Interstate Land Sales and preparing Statements of Record to be filed with HUD and the Property Reports to be given to the prospective purchaser.
• Juris Doctor, Nova Southeastern University
• Masters of Gifted Education, Florida International University
• Add on Certification in Special Education, Florida International University
• Bachelors of Education, Florida International University
• The Florida Bar
• American Bar Association
• Florida Bar Real Estate and Probate Section
• Florida Bar Family Law Section
• American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
• Florida Bar Business Law Section
• Business Network International (BNI)
• Palmetto Middle School PTSA
• Killian Oaks Academy PTA
• USTA Tennis
• Old Republic National Title
• Stewart Title Insurance Underwriters
• National Title Insurance Underwriters
We are committed to helping you succeed
Let us put our years of experience in Real Estate Law to work for you. Contact us today!